Spletno mesto protime.si ima predstavitveni in informativni namen. Kljub temu, da je bilo v razvoj vloženo veliko truda, se lahko zgodi, da vsebuje kakšne napake. Zaradi navedenega ne moremo jamčiti za njeno vsebino. V kolikor ste mnenja, da ste odkrili napako nam to prosimo sporočite.
OPOZORILO: Brskanje po spletni strani protime.si je popolnoma anonimno in v tem primeru tudi ne pridobimo oziroma ne zbiramo vaših osebnih podatkov. Spletno mesto zgolj zbira statistične podatke o uporabi spletne strani, ki pa ne omogočajo vpogleda v osebne podatke uporabnikov.
Za dostop do določenih storitev, ki jih omogoča spleto mesto protime.si (npr. prijave na tekmovanja, kontaktni obrazec) je potrebno zbiranje vaših osebnih podatkov. V tem primeru bomo vaše osebne podatke zbrali in jih uporabili zgolj v obsegu, ki je nujen za to storitev. Izpostavljamo, da vaših osebnih podatkov ne bomo prodajali ali dajali v najem ter uporabo tretjim osebam.
V skladu z Zakonom o varstvu osebnih podatkov (v nadaljevanju: ZVOP), vaših osebnih podatkov ne bomo uporabljali ali delili na način, ki je v nasprotju s to izjavo. Vaši osebni podatki bodo uporabljeni zgolj za delovanje in potrebe spletnega mesta protime.si in podjetja Protim.e d.o.o, ki je upravljalec spletnega mesta.
V primeru, da na spletni strani protime.si izpolnite prijavnico za določeno tekmovanje soglašate, da lahko vaše podatke posredujemo organizatorju in/ali prijavni službi dotičnega tekmovanja ter soglašate z uporabo osebnih podatkov za izdelavo štartnih in rezultatskih list. Spletna stran uporablja piškotke. Nastavitve zasebnosti lahko urejate na posebnem zavihku na dnu spletne strani.
1. 1.) Who is data controller of your personal data?
PROTIM.E d.o.o. meritve v športu in organizacija športnih prireditev, Ulica 9. maja 26, 2204 Miklavž na Dravskem polju, Slovenia (“Protime”) is data controller and are responsible for, and control, the processing of the personal data you submit. Therefore Protime.si shall be deemed as Controller and the event organizer as “Joint Controller”.
2. 2.) What personal data do we collect?
During the registration process we can collect, directly or through our Registration Partner, some of the following personal data: first name, last name, home address, country, phone number, gender, e-mail; fax number, payment information, voucher code and other information you provide during registration.
3.) Why and on which legal basis do we collect and use your personal data?
Regularly we use your personal data for the following purposes and on the following legal grounds:
· We use your personal data in order to perform our contractual services or for the preparation of entering into a contract with you. If you register for one of our Events, we use your data to conduct our Events and make your participation in our Events possible or handle cancelations. Information we use includes: information we need in order to measure your race time and result, to provide you with the race number, in order to contact you or otherwise communicate with you, e.g., to send you administrative information, registration and Event information to process your Event registration and participation; information to respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service.
· We use your personal data if justified by our legitimate interests. The usage of your personal data may also be necessary for our own business interests. For example, we may use some of your personal data to evaluate and review our Events and overall business performance, understand you and your preferences to enhance and individualize your experience and enjoyment of our Events. If necessary, we may also use your personal data to pursue or defend ourselves against legal claims.
· We use your personal data after obtaining your consent. In some cases, we may ask you to grant us separate consent to use your personal data. This for example includes our marketing campaigns. If you sign up to an email newsletter or when providing us with your email address allow us to use this email address for email marketing. You may unsubscribe from such email newsletter at any time by using the link contained in every e-mail we send.
· We use your personal data to comply with legal obligations. We are obligated to retain certain data because of legal requirements, for example, tax or commercial laws or we may be required by law enforcement to provide personal data on request.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we have collected them. We will not use your personal data for other purposes. We do not use your personal data for automated individual decision-making.
4.) With whom do we share your personal data?
As required in accordance with how we use it, we will share your personal data with the following parties:
· Joint Controllers (event organizers): The personal data will be shared between the Joint Controllers for management of the Event and for their respective processing purposes described above.
· Service providers and advisors: Third party vendors and other service providers that perform services for us, which may include marketing campaign services, providing mailing or email services, tax and accounting services, services related to the registration and organization of our Event, data enhancement services, timing, filming, photographing, fraud prevention or providing analytic services (for example our Event Organizer). Where applicable such service providers will by appropriate data processing agreements be bound to only process the data on our behalf and under our instructions.
· Marketing Partners. Provided you have granted your consent, we may disclose your personal data to our third-party sponsors and marketing partners (collectively, "Marketing Partners") to allow them to market their products or services to you, and measure the effectiveness of their marketing campaigns, promotions, endorsements and sponsorships or for other marketing purposes.
· Law enforcement, regulators and other parties for legal reasons: Third parties as required by law or subpoena or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to enforce our legal claims or to protect the security or integrity of our Event; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the Joint Controllers, our athletes, visitors, or others.
· The public: The official rankings and information justifying the ranking will be disclosed to visitors of our Event and on Plava laguna’s and Race result’s website.
- How long do we keep your data?
The period for which we store your personal data is limited to a strict minimum, and in accordance with this, we define the periods for which it stores or periodically checks particular personal data in order for it not to be kept longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected.
After this period is over, we will erase the personal data. However, if this data is necessary to create statistical indicators, analyses, archiving or our other legitimate interest, all measures will be taken to ensure that this personal data is anonymised.
- How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal data when preparing the Event. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and, where appropriate, notify those individuals whose personal data may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- What rights and choices do you have?
You have the right to ask for a copy of all your personal data that we have collected. You may write to us if you wish for a copy of the other data we have collected from you, in which case you should list all details in order to help us identify and locate your personal data. Delivery of this data is free, but we retain the right to charge a reasonable fee for special requests, such as special formatting or extra copies.
We want all your data to be correct and updated. If you notice that some of your data is inaccurate, please inform us. Also, we would like to remind you of your right to ask for your personal data to be corrected or deleted, as well as your right to oppose the processing of your personal data. We will correct or erase your personal data, unless we are required to retain it out of legitimate, legal or business interests.
If you have a complaint about the processing, use or storage of your personal data, feel free to contact us. If you are not satisfied with our response, you may contact the local data protection authority. Further information about how to contact your local data protection authority is available at
Ul. 9. maja 26
Please note that all requests or complaints related to collection of personal data are to be submitted in writing to the Data Protection Officer. The request must contain the e-mail address you provided during registration, as well as the e-mail address to which you wish to receive a response (if it is different from the e-mail address from which you sent the request). We will e-mail your data within a reasonable time frame to the e-mail address provided in the request. We must point out that, prior to responding to your request, we may ask you for more information to confirm your identity. Also, we may ask you for more information to confirm whether you have approval to file a request if you are doing so in someone else's name.